How I want to work
It doesn’t suit me to work for a company that values number of shipped features more than their quality, I understand that some companies need to do that for business reasons but I don’t want to be a part of it and it's not just a preference, honestly I don't have the required skills to ship low-quality features in a tight timeline.
- 1.Review code and suggest a better design.
- 2.Legacy/messy code refactor planning.
- 3.Prepare and run workshops on Clean Code Practices based on the client code.
- 4.Prepare and run workshops on Refactor As You Go Techniques based on the client code.
- 5.Making great tools for software developers.
To grow and to improve my skills.
I believe that our software development culture is changing and I want to be a part of this change, I want to spread these principles:
- 1.إنّ الله يحب إذا عمل أحدكم عملاً أن يتقنه
- 2.To consider other developers and to do our best to make their work smoother and more comfortable.
- 3.To not be controlled by the business flow and to express our concerns and opinions freely and in confidence.
- 4.To honor our work and to keep learning & improving ourselves.
- 1.I want to spend more time with my family.
- 2.Sometimes I'd have severe insomnia, trying to be productive while I barely had sleep hours is very hard.
- 3.Sometimes I'd be more productive at midnight.
- 4.I want to be on control over my daily schedule.